(click on image for Wikipedia information)
Lower Marsh Creek Presbyterian Church is a historic Presbyterian church located near Orrtanna, Highland Township, Adams County, Pennsylvania. It was built in 1790, and is a three bay wide and six bay deep rectangular rubble fieldstone building. It features a semi-circular opening set in the front gable over the main entrance.
"National Historic Landmarks & National Register of Historic Places in Pennsylvania" (Searchable database). CRGIS: Cultural Resources Geographic Information System. Note: This includes Arthur M. Gordon (May 1975). "National Register of Historic Places Inventory Nomination Form: Lower Marsh Creek Presbyterian Church" (PDF). Retrieved 2011-12-08.
Copyright © 2023 Lower Marsh Creek PC - All Rights Reserved.