Roz Santay - President
Laurel Woods - Vice President
Judy Williams- Secretary, Treasurer
The Women's Guild meets every third Tuesday of the month in Fellowship hall at 1:00pm.
The main objective of the Guild is outreach. To achieve this goal we do the following things:
- Visit Hillside Nursing Home, when possible, to play Bingo with the residents or host seasonal parties and sing-a-longs the first Wednesday of each month.
- Sponsor "Teen Angels", a program to "adopt" 2 teens (or more) who are in protective custody with Adams County Youth Services and treat them to an unforgettable Christmas.
- We have contributed to the purchase of a church van, bought an electric stove, a freezer for the casserole ministry, a new hot water heater, helped a church member finance medical bills and purchased a defibrillator for the Fellowship Hall.
- Host the June Coffee Hour to honor High School and college graduates and providing them with a few gifts.
- Place flowers in the sanctuary to honor Mothers on Mother's day.
- Host fashion shows at various local retailers for church women and their guests.
- Have a wonderful Christmas party at a local restaurant and invite all church women to attend.
- Believe that fellowship, fun, and food can help unite women in faith.
- Monday Movies - Join us on Mondays in the Fellowship Hall at 1:00 pm. Please come and join the fun.